The Varberg parka is a contemporary icon, combining North Sails' heritage with brand-new features and superior functionality. Its regular-fit silhouette is crafted from recycled softshell fabric with a breathable, water-repellent texture. Topped with high-performance details such as utility pockets, a concealed two-way zip closure and adjustable cuffs, this garment is filled with Repreve padding: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles. Branded with a reflective print on the lining.
- Regular fit
- Hood, zip pockets and two-way zip fastening concealed by a snap-button placket ensure full functionality
- Recycled softshell fabric with water-repellent coating
- Adjustable cuffs create a snug fit
- Front zip pocket adds a graphic, practical touch
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy.
- Recycled nylon lining with reflective print
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 92% polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.
MEN TOPS (t-shirts, sweatshirts, polos, jackets)
All measurements in the table refer to morphologic measurements, meaning measurements of the human body not of the product.
|Website Size||International /Eu||Italy||US||Chest (cm) Chest (inch)||Waist (cm) Waist (inch)||Hips (cm) Hips (inch)||Neck (cm) Neck (inch)|
|XS||XS||S||XXS||91/95 35.8/37.4||79/83 31.1/32.7||93/97 36.6/38.2||38,5 15|
|S||S||M||XS||95 / 99 37.4/39.0||83/87 32.7/34.3||97/101 38.2/39.8||39,5 15|
|M||M||L||S||99/103 39.0/40.6||87/91 34.3/35.8||101/105 39.8/41.3||40,5 16|
|L||L||XL||M||105/109 41.3/42.9||93/97 36.6/38.2||107/111 42.1/43.7||41,5 16|
|XL||XL||XXL||L||111/115 43.7/45.3||99/103 39.0/40.6||113/117 44.5/46.1||43 17|
|XXL||XXL||3XL||XL||117/121 46.1/47.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||119/123 46.9/48.4||44,5 17|
|3XL||3XL||4XL||XXL||123/127 48.4/50.0||111/115 43.7/45.3||125/129 49.2/50.8||46 18|
|Chest (cm) Chest (inch)||91/95 35.8/37.4||95 / 99 37.4/39.0||99/103 39.0/40.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||111/115 43.7/45.3||117/121 46.1/47.6||123/127 48.4/50.0|
|Waist (cm) Waist (inch)||79/83 31.1/32.7||83/87 32.7/34.3||87/91 34.3/35.8||93/97 36.6/38.2||99/103 39.0/40.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||111/115 43.7/45.3|
|Hips (cm) Hips (inch)||93/97 36.6/38.2||97/101 38.2/39.8||101/105 39.8/41.3||107/111 42.1/43.7||113/117 44.5/46.1||119/123 46.9/48.4||125/129 49.2/50.8|
|Neck (cm) Neck (inch)||38,5 15||39,5 15||40,5 16||41,5 16||43 17||44,5 17||46 18|