- Made from a recycled viscose, wool and cashmere blend that feels cosy and luxurious
- V-neck and long sleeves create a versatile, laid-back silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug fit
- North Sails logo on the chest adds a signature touch
- Made in Italy
- 35% polyamide
- 30% wool
- 30% viscose
- 5% cashemere
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
- Wash Separately
- Do Not Dry In Sunlight
- Iron On Reverse Side
Crafted from a recycled cashmere, wool and viscose blend, this jumper adds a luxurious touch to your everyday wardrobe. Its knitted stocking stitch texture is slim-fitting and soft to the touch, rounded off with contrast trims for a modern graphic touch.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.