- Made from ultra-lightweight recycled ripstop
- Drawstring hood and front zip pockets deliver maximum functionality
- Packable construction with back zip pocket
- Stretch trims ensure a snug fit
- Logo patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
An ultra-lightweight style with a lighter footprint. Perfectly styled for the warmer months, the Spinnaker Hooded Jacket is crafted from recycled ripstop, to be planet-conscious too. Edged with logo elastic around the hood and cuffs for an ultra-snug fit, this packable style can be folded up and stashed inside the back pocket when you don't need it, making it the perfect ally for outdoor adventures. Complete with a logo patch for a signature North Sails touch.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.