- Regular fit
- Stand collar, practical pockets and logo-detailed zip fastening ensure maximum functionality
- Made from recycled micro ripstop nylon with a water-repellent coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Lined in recycled nylon with "Go Beyond" motto
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
The perfect transitional piece and a reliable base layer during the colder months. Featuring a stand collar and roomy front pockets, this Skye vest is crafted from recycled micro ripstop nylon with a water-repellent coating that means water slides right off the surface. It's also generously filled with Repreve padding: an innovative fibre made from recycled plastic bottles. Finished with our "Go Beyond" motto on the inside.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.