A must for little adventurers with a keen eye for style. This mini-mi iteration of our iconic Skye Jacket is crafted from recycled micro-ripstop for an ultra-functional design that's kinder to the planet too. Stretch trims and striped quilting lock in the warmth, while a logo patch on the chest and maxi print on the lining complete the look with boundless North Sails attitude.
- Made from recycled microripstop fabric with a waterrepellent coating
- Hood, practical pockets and zipper closure ensure maximum functionality
- Contrast lining with North Sails print
- Stretch trims create a snug feel
- North Sails patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Translation missing: en.featured_tech.water_repellent.title
Translation missing: en.featured_tech.water_repellent.copy