Lightweight and versatile, the Skye puffer jacket is specially designed for in between seasons and is perfect for school and playtime fun alike. Flaunting a detachable hood and front pockets, this style is crafted from recycled micro-ripstop with a water-repellent coating to ensure water slides right off the surface and is insulated with recycled padding. Branded with a maxi North Sails logo on the inside.
- Regular fit
- Detachable hood, practical pockets and zip fastening ensure full functionality
- Made from recycled micro-ripstop with a water-repellent coating
- Padded with recycled fibres
- Lined in recycled nylon
- Elasticated trims for a snug fit
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Translation missing: en.featured_tech.water_resistant_-_waterproof.title
Translation missing: en.featured_tech.water_resistant_-_waterproof.copy
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.