- Regular fit
- Shirt collar, welt pockets and back vent draw inspiration from original trench detailing
- Multiple pockets on the inside and outside for maximum practicality
- Crafted from recycled comfort nylon
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Detachable front insert provides maximum protection
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 45% polyester
- 45% polyamide
- 10% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Functional, elegant and modern: the Seattle trench coat ticks all the boxes. This garment is crafted from recycled comfort nylon and is insulated with Repreve padding: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles. The front insert with high neck and zip can be detached for a more lightweight, laid-back look. Complete with a classic shirt collar, welt pockets, a zip sleeve pocket and a rear vent, it fastens with a concealed two-way zip and button closure.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.