- Regular fit
- Hood with curly fleece lining, pockets and zip closure for full functionality
- Made from recycled ripstop with a water-repellent treatment
- Recycled padding
- Lined in recycled nylon
- Stretch trims ensure a snug fit
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
The Sandness Jacket is a contemporary icon that fuses North Sails’ heritage with new graphics and functional attitude. Its regular-fit silhouette is crafted from recycled ripstop, treated with a water-repellent finish that ensures water slides right off the surface. A host of high-performance details round off the design, such as a fleece-lined hood, utility pockets, zip closure and stretch trims. Finished with a camouflage yoke and maxi lettering on the front.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.