- Regular fit
- Stand collar, pockets and zip fastening ensure maximum functionality
- Inner pocket for storing small essentials
- Crafted from recycled taslan with a water-resistant Teflon coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette and ensure a snug fit
- Lined in recycled nylon with "Reuse, Reduce, Rethink" lettering
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
North Sails' iconic Sailor jacket is reworked in mini-me proportions for kids who love fashion and want to help save the planet. Crafted from recycled taslan with a water-resistant Teflon coating, it's padded with Repreve: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles. Equipped with a packable hood inside the stand collar for unexpected showers, the design is rounded off with rib-knit trims at the cuffs and hem for a snug fit and well-defined silhouette.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.