- Regular fit with crew neck and short dropped sleeves
- Crafted from certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- “Be the waves of change” lettering demonstrates North Sails’ commitment to protecting the planet
- Reflective North Sails tag adds a signature graphic touch
- 95% organic cotton
- 5% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene on a gentle process
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Do not iron the print
This T-shirt dress combines North Sails lifestyle spirit with an ultra-functional, versatile look, embellished with “Be the waves of change” lettering on the back. But what really sets it apart from the rest is its certified organic cotton interlock construction, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.