- Regular fit
- Stand collar, practical pockets and two
- way zip fastening for full functionality
- Made from recycled ripstop fabric with a water
- repellent coating
- Insulated with Repreve padding, a high
- performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Lined in recycled nylon
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug fit
- Embellished with embroidery and detailing dedicated to the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez regatta
- 100% recycled polyester
This vest is fresh from the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez capsule collection, celebrating the Mediterranean's most iconic regatta. Crafted from recycled ripstop fabric with a water-repellent coating that ensures water slides straight off the surface, it sports a stand collar, front pockets and a zip fastening. This style is filled with Repreve padding – a high-performance fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles – and comes complete with logo-detailed stretch trims for a snug finish and optimal protection.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.