- Made from a recycled wool and cashmere blend
- Raised weave creates a sophisticated textured effect
- Metal North Sails logo adds a refined, signature touch
- 35% polyamide
- 30% wool
- 30% lyoncell
- 5% cashemere
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Separately
- Do Not Wring Or Twist
These women’s gloves are knitted with a textured weave that moulds seamlessly to the shape of your hands whilst providing exceptional protection. Finished with a metal North Sails logo for an elegant signature touch.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.