- Regular fit with crew neck and short sleeves
- Made from recycled cotton jersey that has been OEKO-TEX® certified, which confirms that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of harmful substances
- Embroidered North Sails logo on the chest adds a distinctive graphic touch
- Printed North Sails lettering on the sleeve adds a distinctive graphic touch
- Inspirational message linked to the world of sailing printed on the side
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron embellishment
- Iron on reverse
Complete your T-shirt collection with this OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton style: rest assured that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of harmful substances. Its regular-fit silhouette is printed with an inspirational message on the side, expressing North Sails’ commitment to saving the planet and reminding us to live a life without limits.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.