- Regular fit with long sleeves and zip fastening
- Welt pockets ensure full functionality
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Crafted from 100% GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- North Sails logo patch on the sleeve adds a distinctive touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
A mini-me wardrobe basic, updated with a sustainable twist. Boasting a cosy hood lined in curly fleece, this sweatshirt features a zip fastening to take your little one seamlessly from indoors to outdoors. But what really sets it apart from the rest is its soft GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton fleece construction, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.