- Regular fit with crew neck and long sleeves
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, obtained from fibres grown in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes
- Ribbed trims add a sporty edge
- Printed lettering on the front underlines North Sails’ ethical commitment
- 100% organic cotton
- wash at 30°
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- iron at 110°
- do not dry clean
- wash separately inside out
- dry in the shade
Saving the planet is an ethical style choice learnt from a young age. This sweatshirt is made from organic cotton, embellished with printed lettering on the front that expresses North Sails’ commitment to protecting the environment and promoting the sustainable use of resources.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.