- Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro
- Innovative TightWeave™ face fabric
- Clean design to minimise snagging
- Double entry chest pocket with AquaGuard® zips & laser cut drainage
- Standard fit to allow for normal middle layer requirements
- 4DL™ reinforced seat; robust reinforcement with no water absorption
- Articulation panel for enhanced movement
- DuraSeal™ at neck and wrists for easier donning and removal combined with complete waterproof protection
- Offshore 7” collar and hood design
- External Hypalon hang loop for stowage
- 100% polyamide
GORE-TEX® PRO garments are for outdoor professionals and serious outdoor visionaries. The fabric provides extreme breathability, a complete wind barrier to stay warm for longer, a superior waterproof membrane and long-lasting protection - even in extreme conditions. The new GORE-TEX PRO products also come with recycled and solution-dyed textiles that reduce water usage and CO2 emissions, creating a lower environmental footprint.
TightWeave™ is a fabric construction that uses much thinner threads and much tighter weaves. Designed for an optimum mix of capabilities in the different race environments. It is naturally water repellent, making it more durable than other techniques. In addition, it won’t leach toxic chemicals into the environment. A win for humans, fish, animals and the oceans.
4DL™ is a new four-layer durable laminated reinforcement. Lamination means no water pocket is created behind the patch, taking longer to dry. No sewing and seam taping a patch significantly reduce seam failure in a high-stress zone. Thanks to this technology, there's zero water absorption - totally impenetrable to water.
- All zips and Velcro fastenings should be secured before laundering
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry low
- Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment
- Do not iron in any trims
Built for offshore races where you live in your foulies for a couple of days; invaluable breathability, waterproofness, comfort and lightness. Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro, the only membrane to withstand the continual assault of the sea and provide breathable comfort and an innovative TightWeave™ face fabric. Game-changing 4DL™ (4-layer durable laminate) reinforcement; impervious to water whilst offering robust protection. DuraSeal™ neoprene closures at the neck and wrists. The Offshore Smock is constructed in GORE-TEX® Ocean Pro, the only membrane that can withstand the continual assault of the ocean and provide breathable comfort. In similarity to the Ocean range the Offshore Smock is constructed in an innovative TightWeave™ face fabric - which features a smaller weave than traditional face fabrics to stop water absorption as well as penetration - but in a lighter, more flexible fabric weight adding to the comfort of the Offshore Smock. The Offshore Smock benefits from game-changi