Perfect for offshore races where you live in your foulies for a couple of days; when breathability, waterproofness and extra comfort and lightness are invaluable. Constructed in GORE-TEX® Ocean Pro, the only membrane that can withstand the continual assault of the ocean and provide breathable comfort and an innovative TightWeave™ face fabric. Benefit from game-changing 4DL™ (4-layer durable laminate) reinforcement; impervious to water whilst offering robust protection.
- Constructed in GORE-TEX® Pro
- Innovative TightWeave™ face fabric
- Offshore 7” collar and hood design for secure protection from the elements
- 2-way AquaGuard® front zip with storm guard system, ensuring water is kept out whilst enjoying the comfort of a jacket
- Clean design to minimise snagging
- Standard fit to allow for normal middle layer requirements
- Twin high capacity pockets with laser cut drainage
- 4DL™ reinforced seat; robust reinforcement with no water absorption
- Articulation panel for enhanced movement
- Double adjustable storm cuff system to maximise wearer comfort and waterproof protection
- External Hypalon hang loop for stowage
- 100% polyamide
GORE-TEX® PRO garments are for outdoor professionals and serious outdoor visionaries. The fabric provides extreme breathability, a complete wind barrier to stay warm for longer, a superior waterproof membrane and long-lasting protection - even in extreme conditions. The new GORE-TEX PRO products also come with recycled and solution-dyed textiles that reduce water usage and CO2 emissions, creating a lower environmental footprint.
TightWeave™ is a fabric construction that uses much thinner threads and much tighter weaves. Designed for an optimum mix of capabilities in the different race environments. It is naturally water repellent, making it more durable than other techniques. In addition, it won’t leach toxic chemicals into the environment. A win for humans, fish, animals and the oceans.
4DL™ is a new four-layer durable laminated reinforcement. Lamination means no water pocket is created behind the patch, taking longer to dry. No sewing and seam taping a patch significantly reduce seam failure in a high-stress zone. Thanks to this technology, there's zero water absorption - totally impenetrable to water.
- All zips and Velcro fastenings should be secured before laundering
- Machine wash warm 40°C/104°F using liquid detergent, rinse twice
- Do not use powder detergent, fabric softener or bleach
- Line Dry or Tumble Dry low
- Once Dry, tumble dry for 20 minutes more or iron warm (max sole plate temperature 150°C) to reactivate water-repellent treatment
- If dry cleaned, request clean distilled hydrocarbon solvent and water repellent treatment
- Do not iron in any trims
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
All measurements in the table refer to morphologic measurements, meaning measurements of the human body not of the product.
|Size||Height(cm) Height(inch)||Chest(cm) Chest(inch)||Waist(cm) Waist(inch)||Weight (kg) Weight (lbs)|
|XS||160/165 63.0/65.0||84/90 33.1/35.4||76 30||50/60 22.7/27.2|
|S||165/170 65.0/66.9||90/96 35.4/37.8||81 32||60/70 27.2/31.8|
|M||170/175 66.9/68.9||96/101 37.8/39.8||86 34||70/80 31.8/36.3|
|L||175/180 68.9/70.9||101/107 39.8/42.1||91 36||80/90 36.3/40.8|
|XL||180/185 70.9/72.8||107/112 42.1/44.1||96 38||90/100 40.8/45.4|
|XXL||185/190 72.8/74.8||112/117 44.1/46.1||101 40||100/110 45.4/49.9|
|3XL||190/195 74.8/76.8||117/122 46.1/48.0||106 42||110/120 49.9/54.4|
|4XL||195/200 76.8/78.7||122/127 48.0/50.0||111 44||120/130 54.4/59.0|
|Height(cm) Height(inch)||160/165 63.0/65.0||165/170 65.0/66.9||170/175 66.9/68.9||175/180 68.9/70.9||180/185 70.9/72.8||185/190 72.8/74.8||190/195 74.8/76.8||195/200 76.8/78.7|
|Chest(cm) Chest(inch)||84/90 33.1/35.4||90/96 35.4/37.8||96/101 37.8/39.8||101/107 39.8/42.1||107/112 42.1/44.1||112/117 44.1/46.1||117/122 46.1/48.0||122/127 48.0/50.0|
|Waist(cm) Waist(inch)||76 30||81 32||86 34||91 36||96 38||101 40||106 42||111 44|
|Weight (kg) Weight (lbs)||50/60 22.7/27.2||60/70 27.2/31.8||70/80 31.8/36.3||80/90 36.3/40.8||90/100 40.8/45.4||100/110 45.4/49.9||110/120 49.9/54.4||120/130 54.4/59.0|