The boys’ North windbreaker jacket combines North Sails’ lifestyle aesthetic and sustainable ethics in miniature form. Its recycled softshell construction is treated with a water-repellent finish that ensures water slides right off the surface. Topped with an expandable zip hood, the design is lined in recycled micro-mesh with printed "Reuse, Reduce, Rethink" lettering that reinforces to our sustainable commitment.
- Regular fit
- Expandable hood, zip pockets and zip closure ensure full functionality
- Made from water-repellent and wind-resistant recycled softshell
- Micro-mesh lining guarantees optimal breathability
- Stretch fabric trims with North Sails lettering
- "Reuse, Reduce, Rethink" lettering expresses North Sails' green commitment
- North Sails logo on the shoulder adds a signature touch
- 92% recycled polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash Separately
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.