- Made from recycled memory fabric
- Hood and welt pockets ensure full functionality
- Back drawstring waist accentuates the silhouette
- Elasticated cuffs, drawstring hem and storm flap keep the cold air out
- Message on the inside pocket expresses North Sails' core values
- Reflective North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
The Nonuu Jacket features a practical yet elegant mid-length silhouette, cinching in at the waist with an adjustable drawstring for an ultra-feminine look. Its recycled memory fabric construction is specially engineered to ensure optimal shape retention wear after wear, while taking positive steps for the planet, too. A cosy hood and drawstring hem ensure optimal protection, while a reflective logo patch on the sleeve adds a signature touch.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.