- Regular fit
- Roomy hood, flap pockets and two-way zip fastening concealed by a snap-button placket ensure maximum functionality
- Patch pocket on the sleeve adds a modern graphic touch
- Made from recycled taslan with a water-resistant Teflon coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% recycled polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
Fusing heritage inspiration with contemporary appeal, the Sailor parka is sure to slot seamlessly into the modern man's winter wardrobe. Crafted from recycled taslan with a water-resistant Teflon coating, it's insulated with Repreve padding: an innovative fibre produced from recycled plastic bottles designed to provide optimal warmth. Complete with a hood, flap pockets and a concealed fastening for superior protection.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.