- Regular fit with crew neck and long sleeves
- Crafted from certified organic cotton jersey, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles
- Printed multicoloured slogan on the front
- North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
- Wash Inside Out With Similar Colours
Protecting the planet and its wealth of diversity for future generations is North Sails’ number one priority. This mini-me long-sleeved jersey T-shirt is crafted using certified cotton, grown in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles. Finished with a multicoloured slogan print.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.