Bold colour pairings, versatile lines and a heavy cotton jersey fabric perfect for in between seasons. This polo shirt is an essential addition to your little one’s everyday wardrobe, distinguished by a striped pattern and contrast hood. The cotton used to craft this item is organic and certified as having been processed in line with eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
- Regular fit with hood and long sleeves
- Crafted from certified organic cotton heavy jersey, manufactured in line with eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Side slits ensure comfort and freedom of movement
- North Sails logo on the chest adds a signature graphic touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.