- Regular fit with polo collar and long sleeves
- Made from certified organic cotton piqué, manufactured in line with eco-friendly processes
- Side slits ensure comfort and freedom of movement
- Lettering on the underside of the collar and North Sails logo on the chest add a signature graphic touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
A sailing style icon and a transitional wardrobe essential: this men’s polo shirt is characterised by a regular long-sleeved fit with an ultra-functional, sporty design, detailed with printed lettering on the underside of the collar and an embroidered North Sails patch on the chest. Crafted from certified organic cotton, you can throw it on safe in the knowledge that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.