- Regular fit with elasticated drawstring waist
- Made from certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes without the use of harmful substances
- Pockets on the hips, side and back ensure full functionality
- North Sails logo on the back adds a signature graphic touch
- 80% cotton
- 20% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Iron On Reverse Side
- Reshape After Washing
- Wash Inside Out With Similar Colours
- Wash Separately
These camouflage-print cargo pants flaunt a sporty cut designed to offer maximum freedom of movement. Crafted from certified organic cotton brushed fleece, you can be safe in the knowledge that the fabric has been manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly processes without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.