- Made from recycled lightweight micro-ripstop with a water-repellent treatment
- Adjustable hood and stretch trims keep the cold air out
- Front pockets ensure maximum versatility
- Packable construction folds up into the back pocket
- Message on the inside expresses North Sails' core values
- Reflective North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
The perfect transitional piece and an ideal companion for your summer travels. Ultra-lightweight and packable design, the women's Kudarah Jacket is crafted from recycled micro-ripstop with a water-repellent treatment. This packable style can simply be folded up into the back pocket when you don't need it. Complete with stretch trims to keep the cold air out, with handy pockets on the front.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.