- Crafted from a GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton and wool blend, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- High neck and long sleeves create a warm, cosy silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- Intarsia chevron detailing on the yoke accentuates its graphic look
- North Sails logo on the hem adds a distinctive touch
- 80% organic cotton
- 20% wool
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Lay flat to dry
Characterised by chevron intarsia detailing on yoke in sophisticated hues, this jumper boasts a relaxed-fit profile with a high neck, long sleeves and ribbed trims. Its luxurious organic cotton and wool blend construction is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.