- Crafted from OEKO-TEX® certified water-resistant wool, manufactured without the use of harmful substances
- Hood and half-zip fastening create a versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Nylon details guarantee superior resistance
- North Sails logo on the shoulder adds a signature touch
- fabric 1: 100% wool
- fabric 2: 92% recycled polyester 8% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Lay flat to dry
This cardigan channels a bold look with a technical feel, specially designed for rainy days or your next boat excursion. Its water-resistant hydrowool construction is OEKO-TEX® certified as having been manufactured without the use of harmful substances.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.