This kids’ sweatshirt expresses an ethical message from North Sails, encouraging us to respect the planet and use its resources consciously through a modern graphic design. Its fuzzy fleece construction is crafted using certified cotton, grown in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles. Finished with a drawstring hood, ribbed trims and a logo on the sleeve.
- Oversized fit with hood and long sleeves
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Fleece fabric crafted from certified organic cotton, grown in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles
- Maxi print on the front expresses an ethical message
- North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 95% cotton
- 5% elasthan
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Inside Out
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.