- Regular fit with hood, kangaroo pocket and long sleeves
- Crafted from 100% GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Ribbed trims add a sporty touch
- Inspirational message linked to the world of sailing printed on the pocket
- Printed North Sails lettering on the cuff
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron embellishment
- Iron on reverse
This hooded sweatshirt is printed with an inspirational message that expresses North Sails’ commitment to saving the planet and reminds us to live a life without limits. Channelling an ultra-functional sporty attitude, it’s crafted from GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances. Finished with a drawstring hood, kangaroo pocket and ribbed trims.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.