Make sure their wardrobe is weekend-ready with this college bomber sweatshirt. This mini-me style combines a brushed organic cotton fleece body with recycled sherpa raglan sleeves for a fashion-forward design that's kinder to the planet too. A Terry logo patch and NS initials bring out its varsity origins while instantly elevating any outfit with statement North Sails attitude.
- Made from brushed organic cotton fleece
- Recycled sherpa raglan sleeves and lining
- Regular fit with snap button closure
- Striped ribbed trims create a snug feel
- Terry collegestyle NS patches
- Terry North Sails patch adds a signature touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.