- Made from a recycled wool, cashmere and viscose blend
- Crew neck and long sleeves create a versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- North Sails logo on the chest adds a signature touch
- 30% recycled wool
- 35% recycled polyamide
- 30% recycled viscose
- 5% recycled cachemere
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Iron on reverse
- Dry in the shade
Saving the planet starts with ethical style choices. This hooded jumper is crafted from a recycled blend of wool, cashmere and viscose, reinforcing North Sails’ commitment to protecting the planet and ensuring the sustainable use of resources.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.