- Regular fit
- Drawstring hood, flap pockets, handwarmer pockets and concealed fastening ensure full functionality
- Crafted from planet-friendly recycled polyester
- Thermore® padding produced from recycled plastic
- Inner drawstring waist provides a custom fit
- Printed Go Beyond lettering on the lining
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
Distinguished by an unmistakable silhouette, the men’s Dock parka reinforces North Sails’ style codes with a technical design focused on protection and sustainability. Crafted from recycled polyester, this garment is insulated with Thermore® padding, produced from recycled plastic. The inside is enhanced with a drawstring waist and printed lettering in celebration of our key values.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.