- Regular fit
- Stand collar, practical pockets and zip fastening for full functionality
- Made from recycled micro-ripstop fabric with a water-repellent coating
- Repreve padding made from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Contrast lining
- Stretch trims for a snug finish
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash Separately
A reliable transitional piece, perfect over a sweatshirt for sports or weekend looks: this iteration of our iconic Crozet vest is made from recycled micro-ripstop fabric with a water-repellent coating, enhanced with striped quilting to lock in the warmth. Characterised by a contrast interior with a maxi North Sails logo, it's filled with Repreve padding, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Rounded off with stretch trims for a snug fit and superior protection.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.