- Regular fit
- Detachable hood, zip pockets and zip fastening ensure full functionality
- Crafted from recycled micro-ripstop with a water-repellent treatment
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Contrast inside
- Stretch trims ensure a snug fit
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash Separately
The Crozet jacket interprets the sustainable values and respect for the environment that have always set North Sails apart as a brand. Its recycled micro-ripstop construction is treated with a water-repellent finish that ensures water slides right off the surface, enhanced with striped quilting to lock in the warmth. Finished with Repreve padding and a hood that can be detached depending on the weather and to suit your style.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.