- Crafted from a soft, luxurious recycled wool blend
- Crew neck and long sleeves create a versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and a flawless fit
- North Sails tag on the hem adds a signature touch
- Made in Italy
- 80% wool
- 20% polyamide
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
- Wash Separately
- Do Not Dry In Sunlight
- Iron On Reverse Side
Nautical stripes with a distinctive North Sails twist. This jumper with graphic multicoloured intarsia design is crafted from an eco-friendly recycled wool blend, cementing North Sails' commitment to ensuring the sustainable use of resources.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.