Born out of a collaboration between North Sails and Maserati, this jumper is crafted from recycled polyester, flaunting a ribbed texture that moves as you do. The yarn has been specially treated to ensure optimal water resistance, making it an ultra-functional choice for boat excursions and outdoor activities.
- Regular fit
- Made from water-resistant recycled polyester
- Crew neck and short sleeves define its versatile, easy-to-wear silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and the perfect fit
- North Sails x Maserati collection logo on the front adds a distinctive touch
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 150C°
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Without Rubbing
- Wash Separately
Shipping time in Dach
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.