- Crafted from a wool, cotton and recycled polyester blend
- Turn-up hem ensures a snug fit
- Raised weave creates a sophisticated textured effect
- North Sails patch on the side adds a signature touch
- 55% cotton
- 40% recycled polyester
- 5% wool
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
From protecting you to saving the planet: this understated yet versatile accessory does it all. Perfect with this season’s parkas or puffer jackets, this beanie is characterised by a raised weave for a sophisticated textured effect.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.