- Regular fit with high neck and long sleeves
- Made from breathable and lightweight blended cotton and bamboo jersey
- OEKO-TEX® certification confirms that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of harmful substances
- North Sails logo tag on the side
- 47% cotton
- 48% bamboo
- 5% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron embellishment
- Iron on reverse
Pair this high-neck T-shirt with jeans or a jacket depending on the occasion. Its OEKO-TEX® certified blended cotton construction is extremely lightweight and breathable thanks to its partial bamboo content: a 100% biodegradable, natural and organic fibre processed without the use of toxic chemicals.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.