- Made from a recycled viscose, wool and cashmere blend that feels lightweight and luxurious
- Crew neck and long sleeves create a versatile, laid-back silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug fit
- North Sails label on the side adds a signature touch
- 30% recycled wool
- 35% recycled polyamide
- 30% recycled viscose
- 5% recycled cachemere
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Iron on reverse
- Dry in the shade
This regular-fit jumper is made from a recycled cashmere, viscose and wool blend with contrast trims: a contemporary, versatile style that plays with graphic contrasts for a distinctive look.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.