- Made from a recycled viscose, wool and cashmere blend that feels lightweight and luxurious
- V-neck and long sleeves create a versatile, laid-back silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug fit
- North Sails label on the side adds a signature touch
- 30% recycled wool
- 35% recycled polyamide
- 30% recycled viscose
- 5% recycled cachemere
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Iron on reverse
- Dry in the shade
Crafted from a recycled cashmere, wool and viscose blend, this jumper adds a luxurious touch to your everyday wardrobe. Its knitted stocking stitch texture is slim-fitting and soft to the touch, rounded off with ribbed trims for an effortlessly defined silhouette.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.