- Regular fit
- Stand collar and zip closure
- Made from recycled memory fabric with a soft fuzzy feel and water-repellent finish
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Zip side pockets ensure optimal functionality
- Reflective North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- fabric 1: 92% polyester 8% elasthan
- fabric 2: 100% polyammide
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
The short Barents jacket is crafted from recycled memory fabric with a soft fuzzy feel and water-repellent finish. Repreve padding—an innovative fibre produced from plastic bottles—provides optimal insulation, whilst a flattering elasticated waistband accentuates the silhouette. Complete with quilting on the sides and inside to lock in the warmth.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.