The Admiral jacket combines aesthetic perfection, high performance and sustainability, crafted from recycled waterproof fabric and padded with Repreve: an innovative fibre produced from plastic bottles. Styled with a drawstring hood, waterproof zip pockets and heat-taped seams, it features ergonomic seams and a two-way zip closure with storm flap for bonus practicality points.
- Regular fit
- Hood, pockets and waterproof zip closure ensure full functionality
- Crafted from recycled double-layer fabric with a water-repellent coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy.
- Heat-taped seams guarantee superior protection
- Ergonomic seams accentuate its high-performance attitude
- Drawstring hem enables a custom fit
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
Translation missing: en.products.product.returnPolicy
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.
MEN TOPS (t-shirts, sweatshirts, polos, jackets)
All measurements in the table refer to morphologic measurements, meaning measurements of the human body not of the product.
|Website Size||International /Eu||Italy||US||Chest (cm) Chest (inch)||Waist (cm) Waist (inch)||Hips (cm) Hips (inch)||Neck (cm) Neck (inch)|
|XS||XS||S||XXS||91/95 35.8/37.4||79/83 31.1/32.7||93/97 36.6/38.2||38,5 15|
|S||S||M||XS||95 / 99 37.4/39.0||83/87 32.7/34.3||97/101 38.2/39.8||39,5 15|
|M||M||L||S||99/103 39.0/40.6||87/91 34.3/35.8||101/105 39.8/41.3||40,5 16|
|L||L||XL||M||105/109 41.3/42.9||93/97 36.6/38.2||107/111 42.1/43.7||41,5 16|
|XL||XL||XXL||L||111/115 43.7/45.3||99/103 39.0/40.6||113/117 44.5/46.1||43 17|
|XXL||XXL||3XL||XL||117/121 46.1/47.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||119/123 46.9/48.4||44,5 17|
|3XL||3XL||4XL||XXL||123/127 48.4/50.0||111/115 43.7/45.3||125/129 49.2/50.8||46 18|
|Chest (cm) Chest (inch)||91/95 35.8/37.4||95 / 99 37.4/39.0||99/103 39.0/40.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||111/115 43.7/45.3||117/121 46.1/47.6||123/127 48.4/50.0|
|Waist (cm) Waist (inch)||79/83 31.1/32.7||83/87 32.7/34.3||87/91 34.3/35.8||93/97 36.6/38.2||99/103 39.0/40.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||111/115 43.7/45.3|
|Hips (cm) Hips (inch)||93/97 36.6/38.2||97/101 38.2/39.8||101/105 39.8/41.3||107/111 42.1/43.7||113/117 44.5/46.1||119/123 46.9/48.4||125/129 49.2/50.8|
|Neck (cm) Neck (inch)||38,5 15||39,5 15||40,5 16||41,5 16||43 17||44,5 17||46 18|